BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

8hrs MT seminar at SMTKL...

Today going for seminar wif my classmate at SMTKL...
First, i thought it was juz till 1pm..cox last time sejarah only till 1pm..
Omg...it was wrong!! till 4pm...8hrs!!!
it was i first time go SMTKL..
it was "huge"..haha..only if compare wif my school..XD
my school juz so small area..
even someone from other school say my school was so cute..=="
bt i don wan mention who is the person la...haha
although 8hrs in the seminar program is vry tired..
but it does really help in my MT..lol
after seminar was finish..i feel my head is going explode..
damn many formula in my mind...
wat i done wif them are---
(shut down....save setting...window update...dong dong dong..) XD..lk pc=='''
then we decided to go having lunch at KCF..
i joked wif fred,
using formula to order our meal...
(i wan square root of 4 fried chicken, and probility of gt a spicy fried chicken is 50%..)
sure the person blur>.<..

0 comments: